Khloe Kardashian Is 'So Excited' for Best Friend Malika Haqq's Pregnancy: 'We Are Having a Baby!'

Khloe Kardashian

Khloe Kardashian is excited for closest companion Malika Haqq! Following the declaration of Haqq's first pregnancy, the Keeping Up with the Kardashians reality star, 35, complimented the mother-to-be with a sweet note via web-based networking media. 

"My infant is having a child!! I am truly not terrible, but not great either so energized!! Congrats Mika!! I adore you!!" composed Kardashian, who is a mother to 17-month-old little girl True Thompson

Additionally, on Instagram Story, the Good American big shot stated: "My bestie is having a child! That implies we are having a child @Malika." 

Notwithstanding her closest companion Khloé's celebratory messages, numerous others left genuine remarks for the mother-to-be, who shared the child news via web-based networking media. 

Kendall Jenner left red emoticon hearts in the remarks area while Khloé's ex Tristan Thompson expressed: "Well done Malika.Blessings on favors." Longtime companion and individual mother-to-be Cassie additionally stated, "Congrats!! So upbeat for you!" 

"Congrats Mika May!! I am so past overpowered with adoration and satisfaction!! God is GREAT!! We are for the most part so honored!! I adore you and child frantically," Khloé likewise wrote in the remarks area of Haqq's infant declaration on Instagram. 

On Thursday, Haqq, 36, uncovered she is anticipating her first youngster, telling PEOPLE, "I am excited!" 

The star, who is right now 14 weeks along in her pregnancy, is expected in March and lean towards not to unveil the dad's character at this time. I have for the longest time been itching to be a mother it's still somewhat amazing however I'm excited!" she told PEOPLE. "I'm an exceptionally passionate individual, at any rate, however, this is another elevating of feeling… I feel great about where I am a major part of my life being pregnant at this point." 

Haqq additionally has taken in the sex of her infant in transit, however, she is staying quiet about "for somewhat more." 

"I tune in to my heart, and I've chosen that an incredible remainder will be a mind-blowing best. I'm pregnant!" she composed on Instagram. "I didn't have the foggiest idea when I just knew one day. God said it's my turn, and I couldn't be increasingly appreciative of the little soul that becomes within me. I am yours, child, and you are mine."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post