Kim Kardashian, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Kim Kardashian Reveals Her "Embarrassing" Last Google Search

Tune in, even Kim Kardashian Googles some quite flawed stuff once in a while. 

The Keeping Up With the Kim Kardashians star showed up on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on Wednesday night and the two played a round of Show Me Your Phone, wherein they alternated uncovering some conceivably humiliating private data. Kim Kardashians was approached to show the last term she Googled

"You could have cautioned me so I could clear look through history," she said. "Gracious my God, you folks, this is so humiliating." 

The last term she looked was, "Is shapewear with pee opening better." The fragment broadcast a day after the truth star discharged her new shapewear accumulation of SKIMS Solutionwear. 

"I just propelled SKIMS and I've been discussing on the off chance that I need a pee opening in sure of the things or if, cause I would, as under the dress to like the Emmys or whatever, I might want attempt to utilize the pee gap, and afterward you pee all over yourself and it doesn't work a fraction of the time at any rate," Kim Kardashians said.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post