Julianne-Hough's


An odd video of Julianne Hough, who's seen shouting uncontrollably during an energy treatment. Fans are bewildered, trying to get to the bottom of the whole ordeal. The former Dancing With The Stars participant is seen laying on a table, contorting her body, as a doctor stands over her, waving his hands around. Just weird.

The 31-year-old actress participated in this treatment in Switzerland. A blogger, Jackie Schimmel, filmed and posted about the creepy event. Fans are convinced she has lived through an exorcism!

What's Happening on Instagram?

"Gonna tell my kids this is 'The Exorcist'...(Policy Guideline (sic) Disclaimer: I aspire to such flexibility and mind-body connection and hope to have similar orgasmic experience at Kinrgy. Love and Light.)" The blogger leaves a note on the Instagram post.

Fans are taking to Instagram to discuss their thoughts on the video, the chatter spreading and spreading. From fans to fellow celebrities, people are talking about this video.

"I'm calling the cops," an Instagram user being humorous.

"The demon is trapped in her little body. In the name of Jesus, I rebuke this woman. Bye. Take it Jesus," Heather McMahan, the comic commented.

This Can't Be Real, Can It?


Dr. Amaral didn't specify the name of the treatment on camera, but he comments that it affects the body's nervous system.

"There's always a huge dissipation of energy and a feeling of relief, release, freedom," he explains.

"Expression of emotion may happen when the system moves. When energy that was stored or bound up in the muscles begins to dissipate, and if we're really free to express and allow energy that we have in our bodies to move -- this woman is like an incredible dancer, actress, just human being and she has practiced just allowing things to move through -- but even with that, things get bound up."

The 'doctor' goes on to say, "most people, especially in this environment, wouldn't make that sound."

"We've just made it easier for that energy to be liberated," the physician continued.

People are wondering where her Oscar is for this performance. But this goes on! Another video pops up.

This video, Hough's standing up, and says,

"Take it and throw it!" she says. "Breathing in through the nose, out through the mouth. Yes. Keep going, keep going. We're turning up that heat. Taking that dirt, taking that fire, all that negative energy that we don't need in our life and throwing it away!"

Whether this is a real doctor or a faith healer, something's amiss.

5 Comments

  1. Hello everyone I am Mr Smith Benson from USA, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria, I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all avail, I was afraid to contact any Illuminati agent because they have eat my money. One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Paul mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a Nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a Nigeria agent eat my $5,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Paul mark and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisingly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR PAUL MARK call (+17062499002 or WhatsApp him +17062499002 or email: berrymongan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEWARE MANY OF THESE POSTS ON HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI, THEY ARE NOT REAL,I WAS SCAM TWICE TRYING TO JOIN ILLUMINATI. THEY PROMISE ME MONEY, CAR AND HOUSE BUT IT WAS ALL SCAM I LOST OVER $8587 UNTIL A FRIEND OF MINE FROM ARIZONA PHOENIX DIRECT ME TO THE REAL AGENT WERE I FINALLY BECOME ILLUMINATI MEMBER AND $900,000.00 USD WAS GIVEN TO ME AS A NEW MEMBER,PLEASE BEWARE OF SO MANY POST IF YOU WANT TO BE RICH AND FAMOUS THEN WhatsApp or call THE REAL AGENT CARLOS SCOTT via whatsApp: +1 (315) 316-1521 FOR MORE INFO AND HOW TO BE INITIATED 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello viewers are here to share my testimony on how I joined the brotherhood of illuminati. 3weeks back when I wanted to join the brotherhood I was fraud and scammed by the fake people using the website until I met a friend here called MR Scott ..who helped me to become a member of the great brotherhood of illuminati. today i can boost of money .If you are interested and you need the help of my helper.. CALL or WHAT'S APP him on: +1(315)316-1521
    thank u as u make up your mind to join may god Baphomet bless you....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, are you interested in joining the great Illuminati brotherhood where you can become rich ,famous, powers, and wealth, for the rest of your life ? Benefit given to new members who join the Illuminati brotherhood $2,000,000 into your bank account...... $800,000 weekly salary.........
    A car value at $7.500,00.......
    Award contract worth $600,000,00.......A House in any country of your own choice. And a free visa to your dream country. Total lifestyle changes.... if you are interested contact agent Allen on Whats-app for better information's +1(518)293-0860......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, are you interested in joining the great Illuminati brotherhood where you can become rich ,famous, powers, and wealth, for the rest of your life ? Benefit given to new members who join the Illuminati brotherhood $2,000,000 into your bank account...... $800,000 weekly salary.........
    A car value at $7.500,00.......
    Award contract worth $600,000,00.......A House in any country of your own choice. And a free visa to your dream country. Total lifestyle changes.... if you are interested contact agent Allen on Whats-app for better information's +1(518)293-0860......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post