Pamela-Anderson
Image Credit | Wonderwall
Pamela Anderson is lashing out at ex Jon Peters following comments he made -- then later denied making. According to Page Six, The "A Star is Born" a producer told the outlet on Feb. 10 that he was "an old fool" for paying "almost $200,000 in bills" for the "Baywatch" beauty in January before they split via text just days after exchanging marriage vows.

I don't need anyone to pay my bills," Pam told the Victoria News on Feb. 20. "I own a $10 million house in Malibu Colony that has been rented for almost two years now and for the next three to five years for $40,000 month. That more than covers all my bills and expenses. I have contracts and other work. I put that money into my Ladysmith project." (Pamela is upgrading a waterfront property in her hometown of Ladysmith, Canada.) Pamela added,

I believe it's best to put my money into property. [Jon] doesn't agree. I would politely listen and say I'd think about it. He still looked at me, like, that naive little girl sitting at the bar. 'Teeth and a halo,' he tells people." Pamela and Jon previously dated 30 years before their ill-fated reunion last month. Pam further told the newspaper that after their brief marriage, Jon wrote her a check for $100,000 and said, "no hard feelings.

Jon told the Ladysmith Chemainus Chronicle in a story published on Feb. 20, "I haven't spoken to the press -- nobody. I've loved this kid since she was 20 years old. I still love her. We're friends. We'll always be friends. I helped her in a way that she needed, but it's between her and I. I think she's great, and that's all I got to say."

Keep reading to see Bono's 19-year-old son -- who's following in the U2 frontman's footsteps -- rocking out on stage in London...

Sources: Wonderwall

Also, Read

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post